Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

“Why Must I Chase The Cat?”

Given that tonight's “Man Shouldn't Lie” involves Alex, Sanjay and a dog (to varying degrees), I'd figured a line from “Atomic Dog” seemed fitting for the pre-show:

Anticipation Level: Low to Medium. I'd rate this higher, but it's still more likely than not that Alex mentioning a date with Sanjay in the sneak peek won't amount to anything. But, again, given how little we've seen of Alex the last couple of months just a sniff of a story at least gives us some hope.

Emotional Moment Potential Level: Low To Medium. Well, if something does happen Alex will probably feel something. If...

Do You Have Any Questions?

Will I even be awake to watch this tonight? Well, I'm probably still going to be at least a little groggy even at 9:00, so, maybe. If not, don't wait up for a recap – it probably would be sometime tomorrow before I get around to it (I took this week off because of the procedure I have to go through so I will have plenty of time).

No comments:

Post a Comment