Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, January 5, 2015

"Tell Me Doctor, Where Are We Going This Time?"

So it's 2015, but we're still waiting on hoverboards and self-drying clothes (those will probably still come along much sooner than a Cubs World Series win).  And I'm still waiting for this nasty head/chest cold that I got for New Year's Day to break (I'm not holding my breath on that either, except to keep from coughing my brains out) - I'm just barely lucid enough from all the drowsy medicine (not grape-flavored, sadly) to crank out one quarter-decent blog post.   Fair word of warning:  if my recap of Wednesday's new episode is more incoherent than usual, you'll know why.

Anyway, one little piece of news: Tomorrow's USA Network Modern Family marathon is actually intriguing - three of my top five episodes air ("Come Fly With Me" at 7:30, "See You Next Fall" at 8:00, and "Under Pressure" at 10:00), along with the heartbreaking "Strangers On A Treadmill" kicking things off at 7:00.  It's not a true Alex marathon but it has more of her episodes than the one time they did do a marathon for her back in April.

And with that I'm off to bed, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment