Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

“And I Miss You, Like The Deserts Miss The Rain”

No real recap for tonight (just a couple of thoughts), since this show had everything but the girl (Alex)...

(There really needs to be a <rimshot> HTML </rimshot> tag ...)

My theory about her whereabouts? I'll guess Alex was at Stanford on an interview while this was going on. I think Phil and Claire would have trusted her to go up there by herself.

I had to go back and double check, but the last time only Alex did not appear was “Diamond In The Rough” (Season 4, Episode 10, aired 12/10/2012).

It's a good thing 1) outside of Alex not being there it was a pretty good episode (probably the best one she wasn't in, albeit that's a pretty low bar to jump), and 2) at least there's something out there for Alex in a few weeks as I noted earlier, or else I'd probably be really unhappy instead of just "merely" unhappy.

And, hopefully with 2 Alex-less episodes out of the way we've met our quota for the season (no guarantees of that, though – there were 3 Alex-less episodes in each of the first 2 seasons).

As of now, “Marco Polo” and “Queer Eyes, Full Hearts” are the episodes being repeated the next 2 weeks. I probably won't be posting much before “Spring Break” airs on the 25th (probably just updates on upcoming episodes as I find them) but, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment