Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, February 29, 2016

"Telling Lies, Well, That's No Surprise" (First Impressions - "The Cover-Up" - Season 7, Episode 16)

Here's the press release for the March 16th episode.

No mention of Alex (again), but this time, given the title, that's not as much of a bad thing as I'd normally think it would be.  Honestly, after all the worrying I did over "The More You Ignore Me" earlier this season, I'm still not ready for a story where Alex potentially could get into serious trouble (and the words "cover-up" would certainly imply that possibility would have existed). 

At worst, she might get hooked into Phil's web of lies, but I'd think she'd only be in minimal trouble with Claire if that happened.

(Of course, at "real" worst, she won't be there at all.  Speaking of which, to no surprise my guide shows that the Alex-less "She Crazy" is the repeat episode airing next week.)

I might be saying the same thing about the episode that follows - as I've said before "The Party" is a title that sounds like trouble too if there's an Alex story in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment