Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, March 28, 2016

"You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog" (First Impressions - "Man Shouldn't Lie" - Season 7, Episode 19)

It's not up on my usual source (SpoilerTV) yet, but I found the press release for the April 13th episode elsewhere.

Too bad a change in location didn't change things - once again there is no story mentioning Alex (for those who've lost track that's seven episodes in a row).  The release does mention that the Dunphy "kids" will be involved in a story about Claire, Phil and a dog (breed not mentioned - I don't know if it will actually be a hound dog), but that doesn't necessarily mean Alex will even be there (though the last time a press release generically referred to the kids without naming them ["I Don't Know How She Does It"] Alex was there).  And even if she is there odds are it will not be game-changing.

On the bright side, that there is a new episode on the 13th brightens the prospects that we might get the full 24 episodes after all, in spite of what I've been saying the last few months - they would have to take another extended break before May sweeps for that not to happen (they might have one more repeat/pre-emption even if we get 24 - it's possible the season may not end until May 25th - that was the end date in 2011).

And I'm scheduled for a (hopefully routine) medical procedure that afternoon - I don't wish to say what it is (but I'll hint it will probably be a pain in the butt).  Depending how it goes I might still be totally spaced out by 9:00 that night anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment