Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

"I Ain't Ready For The Altar" (First Impressions - "Frank's Wedding" - Season 8, Episode 19)

Well, I was kind of right about this one - the title was pretty much self-explanatory, at least as far as the Dunphys are concerned (they're at Phil's father's wedding), and as far as there not being much going on with Alex (there is a joke about the family going in costumes - I have a feeling I'm going to dread what they'll do with Alex).

Unless Alex harbors some highly unlikely resentment about her grandfather getting married again because of her emotional connection with her late grandmother I doubt there will be much emotion here.

No comments:

Post a Comment