Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"I'm Standing On The Bridge...I'm Waiting In The Dark"

A few thoughts while we wait for next week's new episode (there's not much new info about that - the promo photos that I saw had nothing to do with Alex's story):

I'm still ticked off that last Friday's USA Network's Modern Family marathon finished with four straight Alex-less episodes. I mean, really?

Odd that ABC skipped the season opener ("The Long Honeymoon") for tonight's re-run, going straight to "Do Not Push".  Since they both featured Alex-centric stories I don't read much into it.

I wonder if we're going to see Alex get jealous of Haley having a new job.  It's possible - Alex has been studying hard for years (and lately paying a price for it) trying to get into a great school and ultimately a great job, and now Haley, whose study habits have been, to put it kindly, not quite as committed, lands what seems to be her dream job?  I'd be at least a little bit ticked off if I were Alex (but from a personal standpoint, I'm glad for Haley that she found a job doing something she likes and I hope she's successful at it).

That's it for now.  Have a happy Thanksgiving, and don't eat as much turkey as the Dunphys did.

No comments:

Post a Comment