Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

"You're Uninvited" (First Impressions - "Haley's 21st Birthday" - Season 6, Episode 10)

So I partially awake from my turkey coma (even if it is a myth) to find the press release for what is likely the last new episode of 2014 online (again it's in the middle of a long news roundup column - I wish Spoiler TV would just post these separately).

Not surprisingly given the title Alex will not have a big role in this episode (the main themes involving an adults only party for Haley), but she does play a part in a story with  Luke, Manny and Lily (I wonder if they considered giving all the kids the week off but instead decided to just stick them together into this small story):

"Back at home, Alex, Luke and Manny babysit Lily and she decides to drop the ‘where do babies come from?’ bomb..."

I'm guessing that Alex will be the one trying to give Lily the most realistic take on the birds and the bees, with Manny and Luke making stuff up as they go along.

I was hoping for some interaction between Haley and Alex, but I guess what little there might be would be briefly at the beginning.

After this one I'm pretty sure there will be reruns (including presumably "The Old Man And The Tree", last season's Christmas episode) until after the start of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment