Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

"Miss Me Blind"

Oops...

Once again I've managed to miss something completely under my nose - a few days ago I posted a link to promo photos for this coming week's episode ("The Closet Case"), and said Alex was in just one photo, on a computer screen presumably talking to someone in her family.

BUZZZZZ


(mentally you may also insert the losing "Price Is Right" trombone sound here if you'd like...)

Too bad I didn't do the obvious thing and, you know, actually look at the photos?

Because, in reality, she's in the next two photos ( here and here ) as well, at her dorm talking to a visiting Manny and Luke (only Luke in the second one).  So there will be some interaction beyond a single simple Skype session after all.

I still don't think it will be a story about Alex (I'm guessing it involves the story about Manny once again trying to impress a girl).  But it should mean more than a "one and done" for Wednesday, and it gives hope that we will see a few more scenes at CalTech as we go along.

Sorry about that - I'm doing this for fun (believe that or not given my pessimistic writing lately) but I still should be doing a better research job.

No comments:

Post a Comment