Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, October 12, 2015

"We Are, We Are, The Youth Of The Nation(?)" (First Impressions - "The Verdict" - Season 7, Episode 5)

Nothing from my usual source (SpoilerTV) on this yet but there's info on next week's (maybe - see below) episode in my DirecTV guide listings.


Here's a screenshot of the synopsis (sorry if it's not clear - I don't have much talent for taking pictures either:



My first reaction: Huh? Aren't Alex and (especially) Haley a little(??) too old for this?  Having stayed single all my life I'm not 100% sure about this, but isn't "Take Your Daughter To Work Day" more for grade/middle/high school kids?

Other than that I'm not sure what to make of this as far as Alex goes.  Unless there's an intern/apprentice about her age working there and she's still looking to rebound from Sanjay...

...or maybe that "package" I'm worried about appears here and it turns out to be just Alex helping Claire bringing it to the office (oh how I'd love for that to happen but I'm not hopeful)...

Anyway, as for the "maybe" this episode (not) airing next Wednesday, there is a slight chance depending on what happens in the baseball playoffs that ABC might bail and air a repeat (they've done this in the past when a high-interest matchup popped up, pun not intended).  For now I'll assume otherwise, but keep it in mind - we might not know until just before the show airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment