Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, January 7, 2019

"'Cause You See I'm On A Losing Streak" (First Impressions - "What's Next?" - Season 10, Episode 13)

Yawn, another week, another new episode (January 23rd) with a  press release with no mention of Alex.   The only difference between this one and the other episodes this month is they're giving Haley and Dylan a breather.  

I wish I could be optimistic and hope that one of these episodes has a hidden Alex story.  But instead I think it's more likely she'll miss all of them.  It's entirely possible the only time we see her all month will be in the likely rerun for the 30th (they repeated the Alex-less "Torn Between Two Lovers" last week, and on Thursday this week they are re-airing the Alex-less "On The Same Paige", so "Did The Chicken Cross The Road?" should be next up1).

Man, I hope I'm wrong about this, but I have a really bad feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------
1 "Good Grief" was technically a Halloween episode, which is why I'm guessing that one hasn't been repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment