Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

“Seven Years Went Under The Bridge Like Time Was Standing Still”

Actually, it was about seven years and two months – that was the last time Alex went missing in back-to-back episodes (“Go Bullfrogs!”, “Treehouse”).

Until tonight.

At least we've never had back-to-back-to-back Alex-less episodes.

Until next week?  The longer we go on, the more and more likely that seems to me.

I'm sorry, but that “other post” I teased this morning is going to have to wait.  Surprise, surprise1, I'm not in a good mood right now.  Maybe over the weekend.
________________________________________________________
1 I'd say that in Luke's voice from “When Good Kids Go Bad”, but wherever Alex is hiding I think she took Luke with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment