Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

"And I'm Hungry Like The Wolf" (First Impressions - "Spuds" - Season 11, Episode 14)

I was beginning to think we weren't getting a new episode on February 19th, until this press release came out today.

But having seen it, I think I'm going to wish there wasn't one.  It's an episode where it appears all the action will occur in just one setting (a restaurant), and Alex isn't mentioned in any of the three stories.

It looks like back-to-back Alex-less episodes may be in the cards (we already know next week's episode in Paris will be Alex-less) - maybe they should sub-title this "Three More Dinners"?  And even with only four episodes left after this one, I wouldn't be shocked if this one still isn't the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment