Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

"One Week Without You"

With Alex not appearing in tonight's episode ("Paris"), I really don't have a lot to say - not even enough for a typical pre-show post.

The best I can hope for is that they give us a plausible explanation as to why she didn't go on the trip (e.g. a major project at work which prevented her from taking time off).

And unless something happens that could change her life even if she isn't there, I'm not planning on doing a post tonight.  That and I have to work tonight so I don't know when I'll get around to watching it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment