Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

"It's Like A Feeling That You Can't Express"

This is just a quick thoughts post about tonight's "Finale" - I've only done two paragraphs for the full recap.  I'll get to that eventually tomorrow.

The crazy thing is even though I cried a lot tonight, it really hasn't totally set in that it is all over, that we won't see anything new about Alex.  When that moment hits (probably when I wake up in the morning) I figure it's really going to hurt (which, again, is why I'm taking tomorrow off from work).

Hopefully it wouldn't surprise anybody that the moment that made me cry the most was the end of the scene of Alex, Haley and Luke reshooting the Woofie video.  Seeing them hugging together really got to me.

And I'm glad Alex did get a happy ending in her story with Arvin (though it my mind it was touch and go for a little while).

More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment