Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Thursday, April 16, 2020

"Still Crazy After All These Years"

For those still wondering, I've been pretty busy at work the past few days (we're essential enough to be open, and Easter weekend was still crazy even if I don't exactly consider Easter candy essential), and I've just wanted to rest when I have been home.  But I'm not quite done with this site yet.

I will get to the wrap-up post(s) hopefully in the next few days.  After that, even though I won't be adding anything new, I'll keep this site up as long as Blogger doesn't deactivate it (I like to read some of my earlier posts too once in a while) - I'm not sure what their policy is on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment