Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

"So What Are You Doing Back?"

Actually, I still haven't left - like everyone on the finale I'm still having a hard time saying goodbye.

I will get to a recap of last season eventually - I tried to start writing it a few days ago but my writer's block kept acting up (maybe if the season had more Alex then that wouldn't keep happening).

And I want to wait for this book about the show to come out (it's due to hit my Kindle app on May 19th), just to see if there are any Easter egg type trinkets about Alex (possibly even from Ariel herself - the book is supposed to have input from the actors about some of the behind the scenes information).  If so, that will probably be the cornerstone of my final post.

No comments:

Post a Comment