Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

“Quicker Than A Ray Of Light”

Apart from the fact I don't have much to say about tonight's “Frank's Wedding”, my schedule is pretty tight today so I don't have much time for thinking about it (I had to take a last minute 9-to-5 shift at work on what was supposed to be my day off – at least I'll still get to watch the show tonight):

Anticipation Level: Low to Medium. I don't see much of a role for Alex tonight – the line we already know about (Alex saying “I'm wearing wool underwear”) will probably be the highlight (and almost certainly will be her line of the night). The only reason why “medium” even appears is because it's the last new episode for at least 3 (more likely 4) weeks. (“Sarge & Pea” and “Do You Believe In Magic” are airing the next two weeks – no word on April 26th yet.)

Emotional Moment Potential: Very Low. There might be some emotion in the wedding itself (but not nearly as much as in Mitch and Cam's wedding three years ago), but, again, not much for Alex (her role seems destined for all comedy this week).

Are There Any Other Questions? What are the chances of a wardrobe change (or two) prior to the actual wedding? I'd say better than 50/50 – as cute as Alex looked in that promo commercial scene I think there will be at least one change as part of the family's “intervention” plan for Phil. I just hope it's not too outlandish.

No comments:

Post a Comment