Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, April 24, 2017

"There Will Be No White Flag Above My Door" (First Impressions - "Alone Time" - Season 8, Episode 21)

That's because after seeing no mention of Alex in the press release for the season's (and series'?) penultimate episode, I've grabbed that flag and started waving it frantically.

Barring a surprise Alex story in this one, or a very unlikely to happen Alex story in the finale (which will have most of its focus on Luke and Manny graduating high school), I think this season can finally all but be written off as a lost cause.  I'll still watch and keep my fingers crossed that I'll be proven wrong, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment