Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, October 16, 2017

"A Long, Long Time Ago" (First Impressions - "Ten Years Later" - Season 9, Episode 6)

Another surprise press release, as I figured there wouldn't be a new episode on November 1st (I expected either a re-run or music awards show pre-emption was coming - I'm assuming the latter will happen on November 8th) but there is one after all.

Nothing big appears for Alex here, but I'm pretty sure this is the episode Ariel tweeted a picture from last week, so it's unlikely to be Alex-less:


One thing about that picture does worry me - the night before Ariel tweeted about working on a college essay.  I wonder if trying to do both is already taking a toll on her.  That's why I keep thinking Alex will be around less this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment