Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

"I've Got A Feeling That's It's Gonna Be Alright" (Promo Commercial For "Brushes With Celebrity")

Well, I finally found a little something to be thankful for today.

The promo for next Wednesday's "Brushes With Celebrity" is out, and at about 7 seconds in, we see Phil talking to somebody,and in the foreground it looks like we see the back of Alex's head:




Now it is still possible that it could be someone else (Haley's hair is a little darker this season, or maybe Lily shows up randomly), so I can't quite say the chance of this being an Alex-less episode is zero, but it's pretty close to it.

Of course, that doesn't mean the episode will be any great shakes or anything, but at the rate we're going I'll take whatever I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment