Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

“Loving You Both Is Breaking All The Rules”

One door closes, another door opens.  Unless you are Alex, in which case you end up figuratively running into the door that Haley closed.   In other words, it looks like I was right about this being the last we see of Arvin.

Yeah, my metaphors suck.  At least I'm not using an unlit cigarette.

(Actually, Gus's metaphor was brilliant – too bad it didn't help him in the end.)

That's about all I've got to say about Alex-less Episode #25.

I was hoping we'd see a commercial for next week, but no go on that either.  I guess we'll be kept in suspense for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment