Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, March 4, 2019

"I'm Not Ready For The Altar (Either)" (First Impressions - "Can't Elope" - Season 10, Episode 20)

[March 10 EDIT:  This episode is apparently now in limbo - I'll post shortly but apparently ABC is airing a different new episode on March 20 titled "Stand By Your Man".]

[April 1 EDIT:  Sorry I'm late with this since it was posted about a week ago, but this episode is now scheduled for next Wednesday, 4/10,]

That optimism that I had hoped to keep before the press release for this episode came out?  Well, let's just say that most of it has left the building.  But not quite all.

It turns out it is Haley and Dylan who plan on eloping, but now may not be able to1.  So such for Alex and Bill eloping.

Or maybe not?  Bill is listed in the guest stars list (and this time I believe it), so there is a small flicker of hope - maybe he and/or Alex get inspired by Haley and Dylan?  It's probably too much to hope for, but...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Based off the intro of "Is It Time?", I'm guessing they think the twins are about to be born - since I think that would be the theme of the season finale I'd bet on "false alarm" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment