Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

“It's The Good Advice That You Just Didn't Take”

Just when I though things couldn't get worse, once it became pretty obvious Alex wasn't going to be there on a night when Bill was a big part of a story, they did.

I mean come on – they finally give Lily a one-on-one heart-to-heart story with someone outside of her parents, AND IT WASN'T WITH ALEX?  THAT'S THE THING I'VE BEEN LOOKING TO SEE FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS AND THEY SENT CLAIRE IN INSTEAD???

Sorry for the yelling, but I'm a lot more ticked off than even I thought I'd be this morning.  I mean, seriously – they weren't doing anything with Alex vis-à-vis Bill anyway, why not have her babysit Lily?  It's not even like she's never done it before, and now that we know they are both smart...

And, no, it was no consolation that Haley was in the same boat this week.

Two weeks from tonight better be the mother of all make-up calls for Alex.

So we've tied the record with the fifth Alex-less episode of the season.  Since these have come in
bunches this season (4th and 6th, 11th and 12th), I would not be shocked if we break the record before we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment