Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Friday, January 20, 2017

"How Long Must I Wait 'Til I See You Smile?"

Well, there's no new episode coming on February 1st - "The Alliance" will re-air on that date.

There is actually a logical reason for this, as I found out later - the February ratings "sweeps" period doesn't actually start until February 2nd.  Understandably it would be a waste to use a new episode the day before that important period starts. 

(Of course, if I was as smart as Alex, I would have known to research this a lot sooner than I did.)

The period ends on March 1st, which still gives us up to four chances to get a meaningful Alex story during sweeps (but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose one somewhere).  If we don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment