Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Friday, February 10, 2017

"Disappointment Haunted All My Dreams" (First Impressions - "Do It Yourself" - Season 8, Episode 13)

The press release finally came out for next week's episode.  Unfortunately, my hope against hope that a big Alex story was being hidden from us went unanswered, again.

Or any Alex story, for that matter - she's not even mentioned.  All that's left to hope for is that at least she appears and this doesn't turn into Alex-less Episode #18.  My gut feeling is she will, as there is a story about her family dining on Sundays.  More on that in the Wednesday pre-show, but barring a crazy promo I doubt I'll have much more to say then.

That was definitely not worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment