Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

“In A Flash, It Takes Hold Of My Heart”

...and rips it right out of my body.   Just when I thought they were going to let Frank be OK.  I'm not sure what I think about how they handled that.

Other than that, since Alex wasn't there tonight I really don't have a lot to say - will they let her or Luke or Haley react to their grandfather's death next week?  It's highly unlikely.  (Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if next week is Alex-less also – I'll have more to say about that next Wednesday.)

And I guess we'll have to wait and see if Alex and Jay have a serious bonding moment now that he's her last living grandparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment