Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

"I'll Be Here A While, Ain't Goin' Nowhere"(?)

Last Wednesday, after "Connection Lost" Ariel was kind enough to answer questions from her fans on Twitter (I sent her a question about the college essay - I'll share her reply to me when I post my thoughts on the essay).  There was one question from another fan about Ariel staying on Modern Family once she goes to college after next season, for which Ariel gave an answer that may or may not say something about Alex's future:



Of course the producers might have other plans, but if this comes to pass it sounds like both Ariel (in real life) and Alex (in Modern Family life)  would probably be staying close to home for college (and if so I hope there still will be some drama when Alex makes her final decision).  Only time will tell what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment