Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, February 9, 2015

"Meme"-ories

I wish I had remembered about this last week when recapping last week's episode, but about a year ago I created a meme about Alex on USA Network's Modern Family website which seems rather fitting now, considering how Alex chose to practice her college interview (fortunately USA actually made a Tweet out of it):
Anyway if you've never seen their meme generator you can go here to check it out (it's been awhile since anyone's made one) and some of my other Alex memes (hint: I'm the one who's done most of the Alex ones, although I have done a couple for some of the other characters).

No comments:

Post a Comment