Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

“I Felt So Left Out”

I almost forgot there's a new episode tonight (“Tree's A Crowd”).  Now, how in the world do you suppose that happened?

Anticipation Level: Very Low.
Emotional Moment Potential: Very Low.
Game Changing Potential: Very Low.

Even if Alex does show up tonight, I don't see much for her to do.  As for that “if”...

Chance Of An Alex-less Episode: Extremely High.  As I said a couple of weeks ago, I'm not as certain as I was two episodes ago that Alex won't be there.  But, I do think it's still more likely than not this time too, and more so than I thought a couple of weeks ago.  In numerical terms, I'd put the chance at about 60-70%.

Are There Any Other Questions?  Well, given how little I have to say about my expectations for tonight, it should come as no surprise I have no other questions either.

Sorry this is so quick, but I'm just not feeling it today.  I doubt that changes much after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment