Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?).  Thank you for being you.
Farewell, Alex Dunphy (Fennerman?). Thank you for being you.

Monday, December 30, 2019

"The Leader Of The Band Is Tired" (First Impressions - "Legacy" - Season 11, Episode 11)

So much for hope of a big Alex story for the episode which will air on the sixth anniversary (January 15th) of "Under Pressure".

Since there are only two stories mentioned, I suppose there is some hope for a little something for Alex in what's left.  Or maybe she'll be there to pick up the pieces if Phil's story with his father goes badly (whether she is there or not I have a feeling I may need to stock up on tissues for that one anyway). 

But I'm not optimistic at all about that - in fact I think there's a better chance (for now) that Alex-less Episode #3 may happen instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment